當幸福來敲門經典臺詞英文?《當幸福來敲門》的經典臺詞如下:1、You have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有夢想,就要守護它。2、You want something. Go get it!有了目標就要全力以赴。3、He must have had on some really nice pants.他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。4、那么,當幸福來敲門經典臺詞英文?一起來了解一下吧。
1、Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.
克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
2、Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you cannot do it.
克里斯·加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
3、There is an I in happiness, There is no Y in happiness, It's an I
幸福的幸里面是一個“幸”,不是一個“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什么,I=我。幸福里面沒有為什么,只有我。
4、I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know.But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你“我不知道”。
《當幸福來敲門》是一個典型的美國式勵志故事,下面是我整理的當幸福來敲門臺詞中英,歡迎閱讀!
1. Chris Gardner:People cant do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
克里斯加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
2. Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!
克里斯加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。
3. Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?
馬丁:如果我雇傭了一個沒有穿著襯衫走進來的人,你會怎么說?
4. Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.
克里斯加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。
5. There is an I in happiness,There is no Y in happiness,Its an I.
幸福的幸里面是一個幸,不是一個辛。
1、ThereisanIin"happiness",ThereisnoYin"happiness",It'sanI?????幸福的幸里面是一個“幸”,不是一個“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什么,I=我。幸福里面沒有為什么,只有我。
2、不知道從什么時候開始,我們臉上的表情,只是為了應付他人才有變化。
3、We'regonnacomeoutofthis.Everythingisgonnabefine,allright?
4、只要我們還有氣力去追逐,我們也有了實現夢想的祈望。
5、曾以為你是我的太陽,卻成為我握不住的流光。
6、我很想你但我無能為力
7、Someofyouareherebecauseyouknowsomebody.Someofyouareherebecauseyouthinkyou'resomebody.There'soneguyofyouareherewho'sgonnabesomebody.
8、最全的《當幸福來敲門》經典的句子大全
9、做我的貓對我撒嬌.
10、別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
11、Don’teverletsomebodytellyouyoucan'tdosomething,notevenme.Yougotadream,yougottaprotectit.Peoplecan’tdosomethingthemselves,theywannatellyouyoucan’tdoit.Ifyouwantsomething,gogetit.
12、機會總是留給有準備的人,但那往往是努力的人剩下來的。
1、Chris: Time to get up, man. get up.
起床 該起床了。
2、Christopher: All right, dad.
好的,老爸。
3、Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.
克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
4、Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!
克里斯·加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。
5、Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.
克里斯·加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。
6、There is an I in “happiness”,There is no Y in “happiness”,It's an I.
幸福里面沒有為什么,只有我。
7、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
8、This is part of my life story. This part is called “Riding the Bus.”
這里講述的是我人生故事的.一部分,這部分叫做…“搭公車”。
《當幸福來敲門》的經典臺詞如下:
1、You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
2、You want something. Go get it!
有了目標就要全力以赴。
3、He must have had on some really nice pants.
他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。
4、There is an I in “happiness”,There is no Y in “happiness”,It's an I.
幸福里面沒有為什么,只有我。
5、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
6、This is part of my life story. This part is called “Riding the Bus.”
這里講述的是我人生故事的一部分。這部分叫做“搭公車”。
7、That seems like a time machine. It's a time machine. Take me with you.
像是時光機,是時光機,能帶上我嗎。
以上就是當幸福來敲門經典臺詞英文的全部內容,1、Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。2、Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you cannot do it.克里斯·加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。3、。